Saturday, August 21, 2010

Trail to Ale 10K is 4 weeks away tomorrow!

Holy Crap!!!
My first ever 10K is four weeks away from tomorrow!!! YIKES!!!
Where has this Summer gone??

I feel unprepared for it, even though I have been training... is this normal for this to happen??
I don't remember feeling this way the first time I ran a 5K, LOL! Or maybe I did and have just pushed that back in to the deep recesses of my mind... I am really excited for the race which will be run on different terrains - pavement, dirt and trail system as it is run as a fundraiser for the portland trail systems. I registered for this race WAAAAYYY back in May as I had heard it caps out, but so far this year it has not yet.

I will keep you all up to date as my training picks up this month to prepare for the big day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment