Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time is ticking down!

Three and a half weeks away, my baby boy starts on his school career and officially becomes a part of the Class of 2023! How crazy is that?!?!?! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital and he is now starting school!

Friends have always told me that the older their children get, the faster time flies by, and they were sooo right! I am so glad I have enjoyed and taken in every minute of him in his early years. He is truly a great blessing to us :)

My mother and I took him school shopping last weekend at JCPenney and Kohl's and he now has plenty of new clothes to add to his already full closet of hand me downs, LOL! He also picked himself out a Bakugan Backpack and this really cute Coleman Lunch/Snack Box that has a water bottle attachment for the side of it and comes with it's own water bottle :) All he needs now is a new pair of sneakers to replace the old stinky ones that are beginning to wear holes in the toes he wears them so much. Gonna solve that this weekend when we hit Skowvegas for the big New Balance Tent Sale and then head to the Fair afterwards for great food, rides, and truck pulls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment